God orchestrates our lives so beautifully and magnificently that He would assuage our hearts with such forgiveness that we could forgive the people who hurt us most. People of the world can't understand this because they can't see past the physical and their hearts are extremely hardened. It was God who had Hosea forgive Gomer for her adultery because the Israelites' idolatry was like adultery. They cheated on God with their false gods. So I charge you today to let go of all hurts and sufferings that bind you and forgive people even if they have not sought peace with you. God can heal that broken marriage, friendship, unemployment, or person if it is in His will for it to be restored and reconciled. You just live, forgive, and trust His will for your life.
Through Mimi Atkins FB, Corey Chamberlain Blog.
I sat here in my office today and watched my client try to repair his broken pen by tearing apart another pen to use the parts that were missing from his broken pen. He ended up with two broken pens instead of one. This made me think, we often do the same thing as people, to one another. We are broken and turn to someone else to find what is missing in our own lives. In this way, we attempt to use other people to fix what is broken as if they are some kind of savior. This process always leads to two broken people just as it did with the broken pen my client was trying to repair. If he would have taken the pen to the manufacturer where the pen was made, they could have repaired the pen without another pen being broken in the process. Likewise with us, we should go to the manufacturer (GOD) as well. God can fix our brokenness unlike any other person on this earth. When we turn to God with our brokenness, we avoid breaking (hurting) someone else trying to fix ourselves. Here are some scriptures that promise God will heal our broken hearts:
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. - Psalms 34:18
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. - Psalms 147:3
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. - Matthew 5:3-4
God promises to heal our broken hearts. Don't turn to others to repair what only God can repair. After all, He is the one who "manufactured" us
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. - Matthew 5:3-4
God promises to heal our broken hearts. Don't turn to others to repair what only God can repair. After all, He is the one who "manufactured" us
No More Guilt
So much anger building inside,
and I keep wanting answers to why.
Is it from the sins I've committed,
and the guilt I feel from it?
So much shame I feel from sin,
it's like a battle I can't win.
Just want to cover my face and hide,
feels like I'm dying slowly inside.
Every time I fall back to sin,
I feel like giving up and letting my flesh win.
Then I realize that's a lie from hell,
Satan would love to see me fail.
If I give up now Satan is victorious,
but I serve Christ the one who's glorious.
Even when I feel like giving up,
the Holy Spirit steps in and tells me "STAND UP!"
I hear his voice so very clear,
He says "Even when you fall, I'm always near."
Now I'm turning anger into prayer,
Jesus is working on my heart and peeling back the layers.
Now anytime I feel anger and guilt arise,
I turn my eyes up toward the sky.
Jesus will never let go of my hand,
Even when I fall over and over again.
No matter how my sin makes me feel,
When I give it to Christ, there is NO MORE GUILT!
As a Christian, I DON'T think we should curse/use profanity. It just doesn't sound right coming out of our mouths. I used to curse like a sailor so I know it is a habit but when you fall in love with Jesus you just don't desire to do ANYTHING that causes dishonor to his name. It's not about trying to be perfect. It's just living HOLY & RIGHTEOUS unto our Creator.
The greatest love known to man was hung on a cross over 2,000 years ago and I am madly in love with him - Jesus Christ. #That'sLove
Today God shook me in a new way regarding "His" will. If we are Christians, we are to die to self daily and allow Him to direct our paths. I get weary as a teacher at times but I know it is one of many callings for my life from God. To me, teaching is one of the most rewarding careers, yet one society downplays tremendously. When all caves in, it's the teacher's fault. So unfair and total injustice. It takes an entire community to oversee a productive society. Let's ban together for our next generation and those to come instead of pointing blame on one institution. And to teacher's, read Galatians 6:9-10: "Let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone - especially to those in the family of faith
Because I believe in being optimistic and spreading positivity - If you're reading this: You are extremely special and valuable in God's eyes. He loves you unconditionally. He thinks you are precious and sent Jesus just for YOU! #Hugs
If all you do is run from your problems and pretend they do not exist, then you'll be RUNNING for life. #HaveFunForrest
Every one can't rock with you. I was all butt hurt about people who left my life or who acted like they were against me. Now I see why. God will protect you from people who can't advance to the next level with you. In time, you will understand, until then #TRUST Him.
Jesus on a Jersey. I would rather be a #Proverbs31 any day than to be called "sexy" "fine" or "cute." I am worth more than how I look. My heart matters most and I chase Jesus, not men. #KnowYourWorth
Despite what life throws my way, I find comfort knowing Jesus loves me, always.
I have a reason to smile. Jesus loves me and my students do, too. I get an immense joy to think of how I am blessed to touch hundreds of lives. I don't care if they forget my name, I just care that they see Jesus when they see me. I am nothing and He is everything.
Pray. Ask. Intercede. Give Thanks. (PAIG)
No comments:
Post a Comment