Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Trent Shelton

Don't be afraid to go through it because that's the ONLY way you can get to it. You might think my life is GREAT and EASY, but you don't see my daily struggles that I have to endure just to be able to do what I do. You don't see the PRESSURE that I have to deal with everyday when some many people depend on you. You didn't see my past full of pain. You don't see the HATE MAIL I receive on the daily. All you see is where I'm at today, and probably think LUCK has brought me this far. BUT just as WORKING OUT has taught me, the STRUGGLE is here to make us stronger, the STRUGGLE is here to expose how bad we want it, and the STRUGGLE is here to bring us closer to God. Luck doesn't bring success....FAITH, COMMITMENT, and DEDICATION does. So when you see somebody with the RESULTS you want, just know it was earned not given.

Enjoy your journey to your mountain top! #RehabTime

No comments:

Post a Comment